Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Land of Anniversary


Brandons and my 3 year anniversary is coming up this summer, on June 7th!
I'm very excited and really looking forward to this wonderful event in our lives.
We've been through a lot together as a couple, or just as people in general. We've had mostly wonderful times, and some bad times due to some issues we struggle with, but who doesn't?

I've learned from experience that if any relationship looks too perfect, it most likely is. And it's probably ten times worse than you could ever imagine.
I've seen it!

I feel lately we've really gotten on track. We are doing our best. We are growing up, and doing it together and that in itself is hard. We're both recently in our 20's, trying to get our footing in the adult world and sometimes that can wreak havoc on a relationship. But we are doing it.

Through all of the struggles of growing up and slowly becoming an adult in my 20's, I know it will be a struggle. But I'd rather struggle with him by my side.

Back to the point!


I love that our anniversary is in the summer. It gives us an opportunity to enjoy the day outside and participate in summer activities for our special day if we feel up to it!

Personally this year I'd love to spend our anniversary at Land of Make Believe, though Brandon isn't the biggest fan of rides. But OH, I AM!

We will see!

Yes I have photoshopped our heads onto this ride. I am dedicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment